About Software MVP, Prototypes and Wireframes
If you are a STARTUP or just have a Great Idea that needs a technology platform - We can help! We first convert your idea into a visible entity by creating wireframes. Then add certain interactive features in it to make it a prototype and finally a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) of your brainchild. These MVPs are Magnets to win the attention of INVESTORS!
Now a days, Software MVP, Protoypes and Wireframes are widely used for start-up. Minimum Viable Product is a miniature form of a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers. In technology ground MVP is often cost effective and helps to gathering insights. According to Ries, the MVP is the “version of a new product which allows a team to collect the maximum amount of validated learning about customers with the least effort.”
By definition, a prototype is an early sample of a product built to test a concept or process or to act as a thing to be replicated or learned from. Prototype provides specifications for a real, working system instead of theoretical. The purpose to create prototyping is to validate the design of the actual product. It is the first step of transforming the virtual or conceptualized design into the real physical form. There are some different types of prototypes. Some of them are:-
- Functional Prototype which is designed to imitate the functions of the actual product as closely as possible.
- Display prototype which is focused on the look and the feel rather than the functionality of the service.
- Miniatures are the smaller or the basic version of the produced where developers gives preference same importance as the function and display..
By definition, a wireframe a skeletal three-dimensional black and white layout or set of images which displays the functional elements of a website or webpage or web application which is used for planning a site's or web application structure and functionality. It is much like a blueprint to a home, where we can easily see the structural placement of our plumbing, electrical and other structural elements without any interior design treatments. A wireframe mainly shows Page elements, Object categories, Content prioritization, Possible actions, Visual branding elements. Designers use it to push the user interface process. User experience designers and information architects use wireframes to show navigation paths between pages.
Basically, all these three are very similar in terms of purpose and applicability. They are the latest de-facto in any software product development life cycle. This is the stage, when the startup founders and co-founders tend to struggle, and that's where we come into rescue! We assist our clients to create a prototype/wireframe/MVP to kick-start the venture in the most affordable and optimized manner.
To bring your concept into it's very first real ground implementation, contact Openweb Solutions and ascend the stairs of success!
Why hire developers from Openweb Solutions
- Expert team of developers/professionals
- Excellent business analysis
- UI with extended feature set
- Privacy and protection of business data assured
- Flexible yet professional workflow
- Rock solid documentation of requirements
- Award winning source-code management
- Round the clock maintenance and monitoring
- Proficient in cloud environment setup
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- High performance - delivered
- Extensible software development
- Security enforcenment of application
- Manage and extend the application easily